Protecting your privacy is important to us. If you’re a Shopops user and wish to have your personal information deleted, this page explains the process and what happens when you request deletion.
- Deletion is permanent: Once your profile information is removed, it cannot be recovered.
- Merchant Account Owners control Shopops user data: Your Shopops business owner (Merchant Account Owner) is responsible for managing user accounts and data within their shop.
- You can request deletion: If you’re a Shopops user and want your profile information deleted, you need to contact your Merchant Account Owner directly.
What is considered profile information?
When we talk about Shopops user profile information, we include:
- Email address (if provided)
- Phone number (if provided)
What is not considered profile information?
The following information is not considered profile information and will not be deleted as part of your request:
- Orders, items, or any Shop-related information you created.
- Messages, notes, comments, or content from any channels or direct messages.
How Merchant Account Owners Can Delete User Data
- Sign in to your Magicwant Biz App Web application
- Visit Business Settings and proceed to Teams section.
- Locate the user you want to delete, and click on the delete icon next to their name
- Save the changes and confirm the deletion by clicking Confirm.
If you need help finding your Merchant Account Owner:
If you’re unsure who your Merchant Account Owner is, please contact Magicwant support at Merchantsupport@magicwant.com and we’ll be happy to help you connect with the right person.
- Deleting your profile information is permanent and cannot be undone.
- Your Merchant Account Owner has the final say on whether or not to grant your deletion request.
- We hope this information is helpful. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.